2PM (투피엠) consists of 6 participants: Jun. K (formerly Junsu), Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Wooyoung, Junho, and Chansung. The former leader of the band 2PM, Jay Park, left the group in 2010. JYPE trainees were members of the survival show “Hot Blood Men“, after which a group of 11 members of “One Day” was formed, ready for their debut. Later, the group was split into two: 2PM and 2AM. 2PM debuted on September 4, 2008 (JYP Entertainment label).
Fanclub 2PM: Hottest
Official 2PM fan colors: metallic grey
2PM eras and photos
Stage name: Jun. K (준수)
Real name: Kim Min Jun (formerly known as Kim Junsu 김민준)
Role in the group 2PM: main vocalist
Birthday: January 15, 1988
Zodiac sign: capricorn
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Blood type: A
Interesting facts about Jun.K:
1) Kim Minjun was born in Daegu, South Korea.
2) Minjun’s family: mother, younger brother (his father passed away in 2012).
3) He was born with the name Kim Junsu, but on October 17, 2012, he revealed that he had legally changed his name to Kim Minjun (for family reasons).
4) Jun. K was accepted by both YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment, but he chose JYP.
5) Before his debut, Kim Minjun won several songwriting and poetry competitions.
6) In middle and high school, Minjun has received more than 70 awards for essays.
7) Minjun’s past stage name is Junsu.
8) Jun. K speaks Korean, English, and Japanese.
9) Junsu has been a troublemaker in the past, he has constantly broken the rules of JYP.
10) Kim Minjun is close with G-Dragon and Taeyang (BIGBANG).
11) Minjun’s hobbies include songwriting, fashion, and collecting accessories and shoes.
12) In 2011, Jun.K released the first solo single “Alive”.
13) In 2012, Kim Minjun participated in the musical “The Three Musketeers”, where he played the role of D’Artagnan.
14) In 2013, Minjun participated in the musical “Jack the Ripper”, where he played the role of Daniel.
15) In 2014, Jun.K released the Japanese solo album “Love & Hate”.
16) Kim Minjun’s “Love & Hate” tour was ranked in the top 10 best concerts in Japan in 2014, and he was the only k-pop idol in this ranking.
17) In 2015, Minjun released her 2nd Japanese solo album, “Love Letter”, which quickly reached # 1 on the Oricon daily album charts.
18) In July 2016, Jun.K released the 1st Korean album ” Mr. NO♡”.
19) In December 2016, Kim Minjun released his 3rd Japanese solo album, “No Shadow”, which also reached # 1 on the Oricon daily album charts.
20) In January 2017, Jun.K released the 2nd Korean solo album “77-1X3-00”.
21) Kim Minjun was the 1st member of 2PM to start writing songs (the track for 2PM is “Go Crazy” 2014).
22) Minjun also wrote the title track “My House” (2015).
23) Jun.K has created the most songs for JYPE since J. Y. Park.
24) Kim Minjun was taken in the army on May 8, 2018.
25) While serving in the army Jun.K became a division commander and received a special military command award.
26) Kim Minjun completed his military service on January 2, 2020.
27) Jun.K’s ideal type: he said that he likes women who work and are successful in their careers.
More interesting facts about Kim Minjun
Stage name: Nichkhun (닉쿤)
Real name: Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul (นิชคุณ หรเวชกุล)
Role in the group 2PM: vocalist, rapper, visual artist
Birthday: June 24, 1988
Zodiac sign: сancer
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Blood type: O
Interesting facts about Nichkhun:
1) Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul was born in Rancho Cucamonga, California (his parents are ethnic Chinese from Bangkok, Thailand).
2) Nichkhun’s family: mother, father, older brother (Nichan), two younger sisters Nichthima (Yanin) and Nachjaree (Chereen).
3) Nichkhun’s mother was born in Thailand, her parents emigrated from China.
4) Nichkhun’s father’s mother is from China, while his grandfather was born in Thailand (his parents were also Chinese).
5) Nichkhun came from a wealthy family, so in South Korea he was nicknamed “The Thai Prince”.
6) Nichkhun has Thai and US citizenship.
7) Nichkhun moved with his family from the United States to Thailand when he was five years old.
8) Nichkhun studied at Dhepkanjana School and Tangpiroondham School (Thailand).
9) At the age of 12, Nichkhun moved to New Zealand and attended Wanganui Collegiate School for 1.5 years.
10) Nichkhun flew to the United States to finish his studies at Los Osos High School in Rancho Cucamonga, California.
11) JYP agents in Hollywood, California spotted Nichkhun while he was at the Korean Music Festival in Los Angeles.
12) After passing the auditions, Nichkhun became a trainee in 2006.
13) In 2009, Nichkhun was drafted into the army in Thailand, but was released because the right number of recruits was recruited.
14) Nichkhun can play the piano and guitar.
15) Nichkhun is known for his playful charm and winks.
16) Nichkhun speaks Thai, English, Chinese (Mandarin), Korean, Japanese, and basic French.
17) In 2011, Nichkhun participated in the show “We Got Married”, where he was paired with Victoria from f (x).
18) Nichkhun played in the following films: “Shining Diploma” (2011), “Ouran High School Host Club” (2012), “Seven Something” (2012), “A Dynamite Family” (2014 cameo).
19) Nichkhun starred in the following Korean dramas: “Dream High” (2011 cameo) and “The Producers” (2015 where he played himself in episode 3).
20) Nichkhun also starred in Chinese dramas: “One and a Half Summer” (2014), “Looking for Aurora” (2014).
21) Nichkhun starred in the web drama “Magic School” (2017) together with Park Jinyoung.
22) Nichkhun’s solo activities include songs in all the languages he knows. His debut solo album, “ME”, was first released in Japan on December 19, 2018, followed by South Korea on February 18, 2019. There are two versions of the album, and the song that Nichkhun dedicated to his fans was released in five languages (English, Korean, Japanese, Thai, and Chinese).
23) The ideal type of Nichkhun: “I like women who are good at what they do. It would be great to meet a woman with whom I could share my really deep thoughts about work and the future.”
More interesting facts about Nichkhun
Stage name: Taecyeon (택연)
Real name: Ok Taec Yeon (옥택연)
Role in the group 2PM: main rapper, sub-vocalist, second visual
Birthday: December 27, 1988
Zodiac sign: capricorn
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 76 kg
Blood type: AB
Interesting facts about Taecyeon:
1) Ok Taecyeon was born in Seoul, but later moved to Busan, South Korea.
2) Taecyeon’s family: mother, father, and older sister Jihyen.
3) At the age of 10, Ok Taecyeon and his family immigrated to Bedford, Massachusetts, USA.
4) Taecyeon attended Bedford High School (during his studies, he was an active member of the chess club, the jazz band, the JV Soccer Team, and the National Honor Society).
5) Ok Taecyeon lived in the US for 7 years.
6) After returning to Korea, Taecyeon attended Young Dong High School in Seoul.
7) Ok Taecyeon studied business management at Dankook University.
8) Taecyeon is a student at the Korea University Graduate School of International Studies.
9) Ok Taecyeon auditioned for JYP Entertainment in New York as a model.
10) Taecyeon speaks English, Korean, and Japanese.
11) In 2013, Taecyeon joined the international show “We Got Married” and was paired with Taiwanese actress Emma Wu.
12) In 2010, Ok Taecyeon revealed that he had turned down a US visa to be able to carry out his military duties in Korea.
13) Taecyeon announced that he would go to the army in 2017.
14) Ok Taecyeon played in Korean dramas “Cinderella‘s Sister“ (2010), “Dream High” (2011), “99 days with the Superstar” (2011), “Who Are You” (2013), “Wonderful Days” (2014), “Assembly” (2015), “Let’s Fight, Ghost” (2016).
15) Taecyeon participated in the JYP show “Superstar Survivor” along with Chansung and Junho, but was the first to leave the show.
16) Ok Taecyeon received a letter written in blood from a crazy fan.
17) Despite the fact that Taecyeon is considered a “beast idol”, he shows a lot of aegyo behind the scenes.
18) In January 2017, Taecyeon released his 1st solo album.
19) Ok Taecyeon had the 1st solo concert “Taecyeon (From 2PM) Premium Concert” at Tokyo Dome City Hall in Japan on January (2nd and 3rd).
20) Taecyeon wrote the track ” Promise (I’ll be)” for the 2PM album “Gentleman’s Game”.
21) Taecyeon went in the army on September 4, 2017.
22) On July 25, 2018, it was announced that Taecyeon did not renew his contract with JYP Ent, but signed with 51K. However, it was also reported that he would be able to continue working as a member of the group 2PM.
23) Due to his active service, Taecyeon was recognized and highly appreciated by the Government as an example of a soldier and a citizen. In February 2019, he was awarded the honorary title of “Sergeant”.
24) Taecyeon ended his military service on May 16, 2019.
25) On June 23, 2020, 51K confirmed that Taecyeon is in a relationship with a girl who is not a celebrity.
26) Taecyeon’s ideal type: “I used to like cute and short girls, but I grew up and decided to open my heart. Now, forgetting about the ideals, I like everyone!”
More interesting facts about Taecyeon
Stage name: Wooyoung (우영)
Real name: Jang Woo Young (장우영)
Role in the group 2PM: main dancer, lead vocalist
Birthday: April 30, 1989
Zodiac sign: taurus
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Blood type: B
Interesting facts about Wooyoung:
1) Jang Wooyoung was born in Busan, South Korea.
2) Wooyoung’s family: mother, father, older sister Junhwa.
3) Jang Wooyoung was selected by JYP as an trainee after he passed the audition (there were 5,000 candidates for this position).
4) At first, Wooyoung’s father was against his dream of becoming a singer, but then he changed his mind and supported his son, often sending him letters.
5) During the 2PM Hands Up Asia Tour, Junho and Wooyoung performed together with a song that Junho wrote, and Wooyoung created the choreography and costume design.
6) Wooyoung was the first member to release his single album, “23, Male, Single” (July 2012).
7) In 2015, Jang Wooyoung made his debut in Japan with the single “R. O. S. E”.
8) Wooyoung had a solo tour with concerts in Tokyo, Osaka, and Aichi.
9) Jang Wooyoung studied dance at the Seoul School for Arts in Seoul.
10) Wooyoung played in “Dream High”, where he had the lead role of Jason (an American Korean).
11) During the filming group 2PM, Nichkhun and Taecyeon, helped Jang Wooyoung with English.
12) Wooyoung said that he had star sickness, but he was able to get over it (KBS Radio Star ep 553).
13) In 2011, Jang Wooyoung appeared as a cameo in the KBS drama “Human Casino”.
14) In July 2011, Wooyoung coached actress Kim Gyoo-ri for her performance on MBC’s “Dancing With the Stars”.
15) Jang Wooyoung was the MC of the music show Inkigayo from July 2009 to July 2010 along with Taecyeon.
16) In 2014, Wooyoung participated in the show “We Got Married”, where he was paired with actress Park Seyeong.
17) Together with Taecyeon, Jang Wooyoung was a model for various clothing brands: Evisu, Reebok.
18) In 2014, Wooyoung became the face of the cosmetics brand Recipe Cosmetics.
19) JYP Ent. confirmed that Wooyoung went to army on July 9, 2018.
20) Wooyoung returned from the army on February 25, 2020.
21) Ideal type of Wooyoung: “My ideal type is someone I can talk to about everything”.
More interesting facts about Wooyoung
Stage name: Junho (준호)
Real name: Lee Jun Ho (이준호)
Role in the group 2PM: main vocalist, lead dancer
Birthday: January 25, 1990
Zodiac sign: aquarius
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 67 kg
Blood type: A
Interesting facts about Junho:
1) Lee Junho was born in Ilsan, Goyang, South Korea.
2) Junho family: mother, father, and older sister.
3) Lee Junho won the JYP show “Superstar Survival”, defeating 6,000 contestants (Taecyeon and Chansung also participated in this program).
4) Junho has 6 cats: Johnny, Wally, and others.
5) Junho was often accused of having plastic surgery, all because of his resemblance to Rain.
6) During the show “Superstar Survival” and the years of training, Junho was depressed, which affected his behavior and results.
7) There was a time when Junho was almost expelled from the agency JYP Entertainment due to his behavior and lagging behind other trainees. His mom called JYP and begged for a chance.
8) Lee Junho’s cousin is a pitcher for the baseball team Doosan Bears.
9) Junho speaks Korean, Japanese, and some English.
10) In 2010, Lee Junho was part of the cast in the show “Let’s Go, Dream Team ” season 2.
11) In July 2013, Junho released his first solo mini album, “Kimi no Koe”.
12) Lee Junho then began his first solo tour, which ended in Tokyo on August 29, 2013.
13) In July 2014, Junho released his second Japanese mini-album, “FEEL” (he wrote and produced all the songs).
14) On the day of the release of “FEEL”, Lee Junho’s album topped the Oricon chart.
15) In July 2015, Junho released his third Japanese mini album “SO GOOD”.
16) Lee Junho has acted in films: “Cold Eyes” (2013), “Twenty” (2015) and “Memories of the Sword” (2015), “Rose and Tulip” (2019), “Gibang Bachelor” (2019).
17) Junho played in doramas: “Memory” (2016), “Uncontrollably Fond” (2016, cameo – ep. 4), “Chief Kim” (2017), “Just Between Lovers” (2018), “Wok of Love” (2018), “Confession” (2019).
18) Lee Junho is an animal rights activist.
19) Junho went to the army on May 30, 2019.
20) Lee Junho returned from the army on March 20, 2021.
21) Junho’s ideal type: “A woman with whom I can easily communicate and understand each other.”
More interesting facts about Junho
Stage name: Chansung (찬성)
Real name: Hwang Chan Sung (황찬성)
Role in the group 2PM: lead rapper, vocalist, maknae
Birthday: February 11, 1990
Zodiac sign: aquarius
Height: 184 cm
Weight: 75 kg
Blood type: B
Interesting facts about Chansung:
1) Hwang Chansung was born in Seoul, South Korea.
2) Chansung studied at Korean Art High School and Howon University.
3) Hwang Chansung speaks Korean, advanced Japanese, and basic English.
4) Chansung is proficient in the martial arts of taekwondo and kumdo.
5) Hwang Chansung participated in JYP’s “Superstar Survival” show alongside Taecyeon and Junho, but did not win.
6) Chansung participated in the show and dramas “Unstoppable High Kick“ (2006-2007 before debut 2PM), “Dream High” (2011), “Brilliant Thieves Royale” (2011), “7th Grade Civil Servant” (2013), “Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-Gi” (2016), “Romantic Boss” (web dorama 2016), “Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim” (2016 – episodic role), “Housewife Detective” (2017), “Suspicious Partner” (2017 – invited guest), “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim” (2018).
7) Hwang Chansung starred in Joo’s (label mate) music video “Bad Guy”.
8) Chansung has achieved a high level of taekwondo and kumdo skills.
9) Chansung prefers to sleep on the floor (just like Wooyoung).
10) Hwang Chansung has a cat named Jegam.
11) On June 11, 2019, Chansung went to the army.
12) Hwang Chansung returned from the army on January 5, 2021.
13) Chansung’s ideal type: “I don’t care what age… although many older women treat me like a younger brother. I like women who have their own style, they have charm.”
More interesting facts about Chansung
Jaebeom (Jay Park)
Jay Park became known as the leader of the band 2PM (until 2010), then he began a solo career. At the moment, Jay Park is in AOMG.
Stage name: Jay Park
Real name: Park Jaebeom (박재범)
Place of birth: Edmonds, Washington, USA
Birthday: April 25, 1987
Zodiac sign: taurus
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 60 kg
Blood type: A
Interesting facts about Jay Park:
1) Jay Park was born in Edmonds, Washington, USA.
2) Park Jaebeom education: Dankook University.
3) Since childhood, Jay Park has shown a great interest in hip-hop and breakdancing.
4) In 2004, Park Jaebeom became a trainee of JYP Entertainment.
5) On September 4, 2008, Jay Park debuted as the leader of 2PM with the song “10 Out of 10”.
6) On September 4, 2009, after a huge scandal caused by a series of comments found on Jay Park’s Myspace account (from 2005), where he criticized Korea. Jay returned to Seattle.
7) Jay Park officially left 2PM in early 2010.
8) In March 2010, Park Jaebeom uploaded a cover of B. o.B’s “Nothin’ on You” to Youtube, which went viral, receiving over 2 million views within 24 hours.
9) In July 2010, Jay Park released his first solo song, “Count on Me” (믿어줄래). His song debuted and peaked at number 1 on the Gaon chart.
10) In July 2010, Park Jaebeom was selected as the new model of brand dENiZEN (Levi Strauss & Co.).
11) In July 2010, Jay Park returned to South Korea and signed with the Korean agency SidusHQ.
12) In 2011, Park Jaebeom released his first mini-album, “Take a Deeper Look”, which went multi-platinum in South Korea.
13) Jay Park became the first artist to receive a music program award during his debut (when he won on KBS “Music Bank” with “Abandoned”).
14) Park Jaebeom also received the “Record of the Year” award at the 2011 Golden Disk Awards, becoming the first solo artist to release such a performance.
15) In 2011, Jay Park also starred in his first Korean film “Mr. Idol”.
16) In 2011, Park Jaebeom joined the cast of “Immortal Songs 2”.
17) In early 2012, Jay Park was selected by KT Tech as the official model to promote the new brand of smartphones “Take HD”.
18) In February 2012, Park Jaebeom released his first full-length album, “New Breed”, which also went multi-platinum.
19) In 2012, Jay Park was on a solo tour for the first time in Seoul, continuing with a tour of Asia and Australia.
20) In 2012, Park Jaebeom was chosen as the new model for the clothing brand “Googims”.
21)In 2012, Jay Park became a regular cast member of MBC “Come to Play“.
22) In 2013, Park Jaebeom also became a member of tvN’s “Saturday Night Live Korea“.
23) In April 2014, Jay Park was selected as the dance mentor for season 2 of “Dancing 9”.
24)In 2015, Park Jaebeom participated as a judge on Mnet “Show Me the Money 4“.
25) In November 2015, Jay Park released the album “WORLDWIDE”.
26) In March 2016, Park Jaebeom released a new song, “The Truth Is”.
27) In 2016, Jay Park worked with Jessica (a former SNSD member) and other artists as models for the Adidas “Celebration of Sportswear” campaign.
28) In March 2016, Park Jaebeom also became the Umbro Korea model for the “Reborn to Heritage” campaign.
29) On October 20, 2016, Jay Park released “Everything You Wanted”.
30) Park Jaebeom’s photos were featured in the April issue of Dazed Korea magazine.
31) Jay Park has done collaborations with Loco, Gray, Dean, Hoody, Jessi, Crush, and other artists.
32) Park Jaebeom is the founder and CEO of Korean independent hip hop label AOMG and its new international label H1GHR MUSIC.
33) Jay Park is on Jay-Z’s label, Roc Nation, for his activities in America.
34) Park Jaebeom is the first Asian artist to sign with Roc Nation.
35) Jay Park is a member of the Seattle Art of Movement (AOM) break dance team.
36) Park Jaebeom was a judge on the 2nd season of Asia’s Got Talent.
37) Jay Park’s hobbies are basketball, listening to music.
38) At the 2017 Korean Music Awards ceremony, Park Jaebeom received 2 awards: Musician of the Year and Best R&B and Soul Album for the album “Everything You Wanted” (2016).
39) On July 20, 2018, Jay Park released the English-language album “Ask Bout Me” (Roc Nation label).
40) Park Jaebeom became the judge of the 3rd season of the show Asia’s Got Talent.
41) Jay Park’s ideal type: he said he preferred experienced women. He also chose SISTAR’s Bora as his ideal type.
More interesting facts about Jaebeom
2PM albums (discography)
[14.11.2009] album 1:59PM
[11.10.2010] mini album STILL 2:00PM
[20.06.2011] album Hands Up
[23.05.2012] album 2PM Member’s Selection
[13.05.2013] album Grown
[15.09.2014] album Michingeo Aniya? (GO CRAZY!) (미친거 아니야?; Aren’t You Crazy?)
[14.06.2015] album No.5
[13.09.2016] album Gentlemen’s Game
[25.06.2009] album 2PM Thailand Special Edition
[30.11.2011] album REPUBLIC OF 2PM
[14.03.2012] album 2PM BEST ~2008-2011 in Korea~
[13.02.2013] album LEGEND OF 2PM
[29.01.2014] album GENESIS OF 2PM
[15.04.2015] album 2PM OF 2PM
[27.04.2016] album GALAXY OF 2PM
[27.09.2018] digital album 2PM AWARDS SELECTION
[18.09.2019] album 2PM BEST in Korea 2 “2012-2017”
[13.03.2020] album THE BEST OF 2PM in Japan 2011-2016
[14.05.2010] album 2PM Taiwan Special Edition
[18.08.2010] album 2PM Second Taiwan Special Edition
[March 2013] digital single Shining in the Night
Movies and shows with 2PM
 show 2PM show
 dorama Hot Blood
 show Wild Bunny
 Girl Punch
 show Idol Army
Photos of 2PM (eras)
Michingeo Aniya? (GO CRAZY!)